Networking with Windows Server 2016
Starts from:Sun, May 17, 2020
11 Al Razi Street,Cairo,Nasr City,EgyptMap it
This course is the Second Certification course needed to earn MCSA windows server Certification
Course 20741B: Networking with Windows Server 2016
- This 5-day classroom-based course provides the fundamental networking skills required to deploy and support Windows Server 2016 in most organizations.
- It covers IP fundamentals, remote access technologies, and more advanced content including Software Defined Networking.
Module 1: Planning and implementing an IPv4 network
Module 2: Implementing DHCP
Module 3: Implementing IPv6
Module 4: Implementing DNS
Module 5: Implementing and managing IPAM
Module 6: Remote access in Windows Server 2016
Module 7: Implementing DirectAccess
Module 8: Implementing VPNs
Module 9: Implementing networking for branch offices
Module 10: Configuring advanced networking features
Module 11: Implementing Software Defined Networking
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan and implement an IPv4 network.
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP). Implement IPv6.
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- Implement and manage IP address management (IPAM).
- Plan for remote access.
- Implement DirectAccess.
- Implement virtual private networks (VPNs).
- Implement networking for branch offices.
- Configure advanced networking features.
- Implement Software Defined Networking.
- This course is intended for existing IT professionals who have some networking knowledge and experience and are looking for a single course that provides insight into core and advanced networking technologies in Windows Server 2016.
- This audience would typically include:
- Network administrators who are looking to reinforce existing skills and learn about new networking technology changes and functionality in Windows Server 2016.
- System or Infrastructure Administrators with general networking knowledge who are looking to gain core and advanced networking knowledge and skills on Windows Server 2016.
- The secondary audience for this course is those IT professionals who are looking to take the MCSA 70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016 exam.
- students should attend course 20740: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 prior to attending this course.
In addition to professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Experience working with Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012
- Experience working in a Windows Server infrastructure enterprise environment
- Knowledge of the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model
- Understanding of core networking infrastructure components and technologies such as cabling, routers, hubs, and switches
- Familiarity with networking topologies and architectures such as local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs) and wireless networking
- Some basic knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol stack, addressing and name resolution
- Experience with and knowledge of Hyper-V and virtualization
- Hands-on experience working with the Windows client operating systems such as Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Microsoft Certified Trainer MCT
- Microsoft Official curriculum MOC
- Microsoft Attendance Certificate
- Microsoft International Exams