CCNA Security IINS
Duration 40 Hours
Learn skills required to develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats.
- Security is a top priority for virtually every organization.
- It is mission-critical for enterprises to secure their infrastructure from malicious attacks.
- This newly developed IINS course prepares you to design, implement and monitor network security in a more holistic approach.
- You will learn to perform basic tasks to secure a network using Cisco IOS devices and ASA appliance though the CLI interface.
- Threat Defense Technologies
- Security Policy and Basic Security Architectures
- Cryptographic Technologies
Secure Network Devices
- AAA Implementation
- Management protocols and systems
- Control Plane Security
Layer 2 Security
- Layer 2 Infrastructures
- Layer 2 Protocols
- Firewall Technologies
- Cisco ASA v9.2
- Cisco ASA Access Control and Service Policies
- Cisco IOS Zone-Based Firewall
- IPsec technologies
- Site-to-Site VPN
- Client-Based Remote Access VPN
- Clientless Remote Access VPN
- Intrusion Detection and Protection
- Endpoint Protection
- Content Security
- Advanced Network Security Architectures
Students will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Describe common network security concepts
- Secure routing and switching infrastructure
- Deploy basic authentication, authorization and accounting services
- Deploy basic firewalling services
- Deploy basic site-to-site and remote access VPN services
- Describe the use of more advanced security services such as intrusion protection, content security and identity management
- Network engineers
- Network designers and administrators
- Network managers
- System engineers