CCNA Collaboration CIVND2
Category IT Networks
Duration 40 Hours
Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 2.
This course is the Second Certification course of CCNA Collaboration Learning Path which include the following courses:
- Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD)
- Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 2
Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 2
- The Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices course will provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills to implement various Cisco Collaboration endpoints in converged Cisco infrastructures.
- It covers a range of Cisco Collaboration solutions and enables students to implement and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communication.
- Module 1: Describe the components and architectures of Cisco Business Video solutions
- Module 2: Implement Cisco Collaboration endpoints
- Module 3: Implement Cisco TelePresence endpoints
- Module 4: Implement multipoint conferencing on Cisco Collaboration endpoints
- Module 5: Implement Cisco Digital Media Players
Upon completing this course, you will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the characteristics of a video solution
- Evaluate the general requirements for video deployments including coding options, media formats, protocols, network impact, high-level architectural components.
- Evaluate environmental requirements.
- Describe the components and architectures of Cisco business video solutions.
- Implement Cisco Unified Communications and Cisco Collaboration video endpoints.
- Implement Cisco TelePresence video endpoints.
- Implement multipoint conferencing on Cisco video endpoints.
The primary target audience for the course follows:
Network administrators and network engineers
- Working knowledge of basic IP networking
- Knowledge of video conferencing and streaming fundamentals